Spire’s vision is for local people, who have a learning disability, to be empowered to live the life they choose and achieve their goals and dreams.
Working together to share our values, knowledge and expertise. To provide an individualised and creative service. We focus on continually building skills and independence from strengths, gifts and talents.
We have six values that are central to everything we do. It’s what makes us unique. Therefore from as early as the recruitment stage, the values are introduced and will remain an integral part of being a support worker.
However, they are not just for staff! We believe the people we support should show our values too.
We have a reward and recognition scheme which involves value postcards for staff. In addition to our postcards, we also have Champions of each value awarded at our AGM.
The six values are:
1. Dedicated individualised high-quality support.
2. Promoting people’s strengths, creativity, and contribution.
3. Demonstrating and promoting dignity, respect, and compassion for everyone.
4. We aim to always maintain our integrity.
5. Always ready and willing to listen, learn, develop, and grow.
6. Enthusiastic and motivated with positive attitudes.
Each value has a description of how we meet each value. These can be seen in the video below.
If you want to find out more about joining Team Spire, visit our Careers webpage.
Additionally, you can view our Care Quality Commission (CQC) report by clicking here.